Welcome to /r/EthTrader, a 100% community driven sub. Here you can discuss Ethereum news, memes, investing, trading, miscellaneous market-related subjects and other relevant technology.
New to Ethereum? Read our FAQ.
For the discussion of tech and application development using Ethereum, go to the official sub at /r/ethereum.
Read our rules before posting. User flairs or tokens in the ticker are not an endorsement. Please use due diligence when choosing an investment.
Welcome to /r/EthTrader | Foundation Tip Jar | Rules | Policy | Public Mod Logs | News Timeline | Education | Comments
NEWS DAPP NEWS
WARNINGS TOKEN WARNINGS SECURITY
- EtherDelta - (Decentralized exchange)
- Maker Market - (Decentralized exchange)
- EtherOpt - (Decentralized options trading)
- GDAX - (Coinbase)
- Yunbi - China
- Changelly - (New anonymous exchange. Other info.)
- Kraken - (CAUTION: Currently experiencing trading issues.)
- Poloniex - (CAUTION: Currently experiencing trading issues.)
- Official Ethereum Wallet
- EtherLi Multi-Sig Wallet
Ethereum DApp Browsers
- List of Ethereum Applications
- Telegram trading channel
- How to easily set up your own Ethereum Mist wallet!
- Network Stats (note: only whitelisted nodes are displayed)
- Times of Ethereum Calendar
- Ultimate ICO - Calendar
- Token Sale Calendar
- Week in Ethereum News
Technical & DApp Development
- Ethereum Stack Exchange
- Official Guide
- Official Tutorials
- Frameworks: Embark, DApple, Populus, Meteor Boilerplate
- Solidity Documentation
- Parity (Rust)
- Geth (Go)
- Harmony (Java)
- WebThree (C++)
- PyEthereum (Python)
- NEthereum (.net)
- /r/ethereum - Offical sub, for discussion of Tech and Application Development using Ethereum.
- /r/EtherMining - Ether Mining discussion.
- /r/ethmarket - Marketplace for individuals looking to exchange goods and services for ether.
- /r/ENSMarket - Marketplace for buying and selling Ethereum domains.
- /r/ethdapps - Focused discussion about live distributed applications on Ethereum.
- /r/EthDev - Focused discussion for Ethereum developers and DApps.
- /r/EthereumNoobies - An educational sub for newcomers to Ethereum.
- /r/EthereumArtists - Ethereum-related artwork (drawings, t-shirts designs, paintings, etc.).
- /r/CryptoCurrency - News sub covering all cryptocurrencies.
- Others: /r/augur /r/reptrader/ /r/safemarket